UX Research tools lead meeting was held on the 5th of June 2013. This session was a continuation of the last UX session (8th May 2013) and it was conducted by Hasanga. He started off by stating the purpose of UX followed by an explanation of the benefits UX.
He introduced some UX tools and demonstrated how to use these tools.
Listed below are some of the tools that were introduced:
- Preference test (A/B test) http://verifyapp.com/y/22923
- Yes / No test http://verifyapp.com/y/22923
- Click test http://verifyapp.com/c/22834
- Multi-click test http://verifyapp.com/u/22924
- Memory test http://verifyapp.com/m/23374
- Mood test http://verifyapp.com/o/22838
- Label test http://verifyapp.com/l/23659
- Annotate test http://verifyapp.com/a/22833
All in all it was a very interesting and interactive session. Various questions were raised by the participants and all doubts were cleared by Hasanga.
In conclusion it can be said that today’s session was very enlightening regarding the area of user experience and the tools that can be used.